[Paraview] pv5.0 multi-page tiff in parallel

Insley, Joseph A. insley at anl.gov
Thu Feb 11 13:28:04 EST 2016

Hi,

I’ve been looking at loading tiffs as volumes using pv5.0 and am running into trouble doing this in parallel.

Loading a stack of tiff files as a volume works great, both serially and in parallel.  And I can load a multi-page tiff as a volume using a single pvserver just fine.  But when I run the pvserver in parallel and try to load a multi-page tiff pv crashes while trying to load.  No error messages are given (beyond the usual mpi errors about one of the processes terminating badly).

I’m wondering if anyone else has had success trying to do this?

Thanks
joe

joseph a. insley                                                          insley at anl.gov<mailto:insley at anl.gov>
argonne leadership computing facility                       (630) 252-5649
argonne national laboratory