[Paraview] Cylinder axis for slices spatially limited within bounding box

Felix Raynaud raynaud at turboscience.de
Tue Feb 9 09:31:57 EST 2016

Hi there,
I've just tried the new slice type "cylinder" and can observe a strange
behaviour (bug?).
I'm post-processing a one-sector jet engine turbine and the engine axis is
"far away" from the visible geometry and thus outside its bounding box. I'd
like to make a cylinder-slice whose axis is the engine axis and radius
something between turbine hub and shroud radius. And it's impossible... The
resulting cylinder axis stays fixed on one face of the bounding box!
Does somebody observe the same behaviour ? Is there a workaround?
Tanks for your help!
Felix