[Paraview] Coloring parallel Exodus II meshes by file/Processor ID

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri Feb 5 15:01:33 EST 2016

Yes, I did indeed interpret the question wrong and Ken probably gave you a
proper answer.

To finish off my question, the Process ID Scalars filter should only be
shown in the GUI if you're running the ParaView server (pvserver) in
parallel. Otherwise it's a very boring filter that just wastes compute
cycles and memory.