[Paraview] Coloring parallel Exodus II meshes by file/Processor ID

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri Feb 5 14:27:44 EST 2016

HI Rao,

The Process Id Scalars creates a field that shows the current partitioning
of the grid for pvserver. That may be what you're looking for. If you're
looking for the grid partitioning that was used for the simulation, this
information would need to be communicated in the ExodusII file itself.
Depending on how things are written out, there should be a block ID
available though that you give you this information for certain simulation
outputs.

Please let me know if this isn't what you're looking for and we can try and
see how to get it.

Best,
Andy