[Paraview] Paraview Programmable Source 3D Text

Grothausmann, Roman Dr. grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Tue Feb 2 05:10:28 EST 2016

Hi Anton,

I just stumbled over Your post, which I had not noticed till now. Sorry, for that.
I got a plugin working that draws 3D labels:
https://github.com/romangrothausmann/TextGlyphs3D_PVp

Tries (WIP) to make the labels face the cam are in:
https://github.com/romangrothausmann/TextGlyphs3D_PVp/tree/follow_cam

HTH, let me know if You have any improvements.
Best,
Roman

--
Dr. Roman Grothausmann

Tomographie und Digitale Bildverarbeitung
Tomography and Digital Image Analysis

Institut für Funktionelle und Angewandte Anatomie, OE 4120
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
Carl-Neuberg-Str. 1
D-30625 Hannover

Tel. +49 511 532-2900