[Paraview] Error while launching Paraview (and Paraview Web) in Window 10

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Fri Dec 30 10:32:31 EST 2016

Hi Debopam,

1) I'm not sure to know what is the issue with the path but try with either:

"C:/ParaView-5.2.0-Qt4-OpenGL2-MPI-Windows-64bit/data"
or
"C:\\ParaView-5.2.0-Qt4-OpenGL2-MPI-Windows-64bit\\data"

2) paraview_console_error.jpg is not an error since you are not using the
launcher. So that part is actually expected.
For the second error when you try to delete the TimeAnnotation, I'm not
sure to know what is the issue. You should know more by looking at the
output of the command line.

Seb