[Paraview] Some more information about ParaView 5.2.0 client/server connection problem

张驭洲 yzhzhang at ipe.ac.cn
Wed Dec 28 21:11:22 EST 2016

Hi Chuck,

I start the pvserver through vnc. On my rendering server, the output from "glxinfo | grep OpenGL" is as follow:

OpenGL vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL renderer string: Tesla C2050/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL version string: 4.4.0 NVIDIA 331.67
OpenGL shading language version string: 4.40 NVIDIA via Cg compiler
OpenGL extensions:

And the output from "nvidia-smi" is:

On my PC, the output from "glxinfo | grep OpenGL" is:

OpenGL vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL renderer string: GeForce GT 730/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL version string: 4.5.0 NVIDIA 375.20
OpenGL shading language version string: 4.50 NVIDIA
OpenGL extensions:

And the output from "nvidia-smi" is:

Actually I'm not very clear about the meaning of the outputs above. Hope they can give you enough information to help me get 5.2.0 run on my server. Waiting for your good news.

-Zhang