[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] color mapping of XDMF and HDF5 file is not shown

Burns, Andrew J CTR USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) andrew.j.burns35.ctr at mail.mil
Wed Dec 21 14:37:04 EST 2016

Looked into this. There are two errors going on.

1: The type should be "Float" not "Double" Xdmf defines double as float with precision 8.

2: There is an order of operations error in the handling of the X_Y_Z type. We'll put a fix for it into the next Xdmf3 reader.

-Andrew Burns

-----Original Message-----
From: ParaView [mailto:paraview-bounces at paraview.org] On Behalf Of SeongMo Yeon
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 11:20 AM
To: paraview at paraview.org
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] [Paraview] color mapping of XDMF and HDF5 file is not shown

Hi,

I am woking with HDF5 and XDMF file to visualize in ParaView.

three problems are found in reading xdmf reader.

1) in MS Windows, color map is shown correctly but in Linux, color map is gone and nothing is shown but grid surface.

2) in Linux (not sure in Windows), Paraview 5.1.2 has problem in reading attribute data

3) xdmf3 reader cannot read my xdmf file. which part should I correct in order for xdmf3 reader working

Thanks in advance.

--
Seong Mo Yeon
E-mail : seongmo.yeon at gmail.com