[Paraview] win7 64bit install exe error crash immediately

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue Dec 6 10:42:37 EST 2016

Thanks for trying with the -dr option. Grrr, Windows error messages
are not terribly helpful.

We do test ParaView nightly on Windows 7 64-bit and it runs fine. Does
any version of ParaView run on the system in question? Do you have
another Windows 7 machine on which to try it?

Another wild guess - you may have to temporarily disable anti-virus
software when installing 5.2.

--
Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer