[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Duplicate Layouts

postgurke at web.de postgurke at web.de
Tue Dec 6 06:18:12 EST 2016

Hi Tobias

Thanks for your feedback. I will use your modifications the next time when I
need this.

rv1.ViewSize will hold the size of the first RenderView. But I think it doesn't
affect the size of the render window, only the view itself. Maybe this is still
helpful to you. I haven't done anything with more than two windows yet.

Cheers
Venke