[Paraview] How to set properties of custom vtkSMProxies (python)?

Mario Schreiber schreibermario40 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 15:39:13 EST 2016

Thank you, that works.
However, I have modified the method SetMyProperty, so that it performs some
additional logic. Now, the problem is, that I need SetMyProperty to be
called even when setting the same value again. ParaView caches the
property, so that SetMyProperty is only executed when the argument is
different from a previous call. Is it possible to change a flag or
something to force the remote procedure call even if the argument is the
same?

Thanks
Mario