[Paraview] Depth rendering issues on ParaView Desktop 5.1.0

Júlio Hoffimann julio.hoffimann at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 21:38:53 EDT 2016

Hi David,

First of all, thank you for sharing this option. It will allow me to
continue with my work partially.

The default option is "Follow Frontface" and that is causing the undesired
effect.

The option "Cull Frontface" has the same undesired effect, whereas the
option "Cull Backface" fixes it.

This fix is however not working when I load two grid files and superimpose
them. In this second attachment I enabled the option "Cull Backface" in
both grids, but you can see that for some reason the box is transparent and
I can see the various pillars defined in the other grid inside of the box.
I tried the same visualization in another computer and this problem doesn't
occur. So I am almost sure it is something related to my laptop, GPU or
Paraview build.

​
Please let me know how can I help solve this issue and if you need any
other information from me.

-Júlio