[Paraview] Qt5/Ubuntu

andrealphus andrealphus at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 14:16:15 EDT 2016

So I tried following these two walk throughs;

https://wiki.qt.io/Install_Qt_5_on_Ubuntu
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView:Build_And_Install

but had issues with it not finding the right qt config files.

Did you install Qt5.7 in a similar process to the one described on qt5
install page? I think the newest version I saw in apt was 5.5.

Maybe I need to purge 5.5 from my system....

Thank you as always Utkarsh!