[Paraview] Paraview Web with SSL

Daniel Zuidinga info at seoaachen.de
Wed Aug 24 15:57:30 EDT 2016

I changed sessionManagerURL in my html file to
vtkWeb.properties.sessionManagerURL instead of
http://localhost:8080/paraview. Now I get in firefox:

Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated.  Use defaultPrevented instead.
jquery-1.8.3.min.js:2:0
GET
http://localhost/proxy [HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request 16ms]
null Visualizer:42:13
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at
ws://localhost/proxy?sessionId=7d12745c-6a34-11e6-a5dc-0016d4e2bc28.
autobahn.min.js:114:0
GET
http://localhost/proxy [HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request 2ms]
null