[Paraview] PV Web scrollwheel for zoom, wrong legend

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Aug 17 16:32:34 EDT 2016

I guess ParaView is missing more code on the server side. ;-)
This time, it will be in the C++.

${ParaView-src}/VTK/Web/Core/vtkWebApplication.cxx =>
vtkPVWebApplication::HandleInteractionEvent

vs

${ParaView-src}/Web/Core/vtkPVWebApplication.cxx =>
vtkWebApplication::HandleInteractionEvent

The VTK one has:

  // Handle scroll action if any
  if(event->GetScroll()) {
    iren->SetEventInformation(0, 0, ctrlKey, shiftKey, event->GetKeyCode(),
0);
    iren->MouseMoveEvent();
    iren->RightButtonPressEvent();
    iren->SetEventInformation(0, event->GetScroll()*10, ctrlKey, shiftKey,
event->GetKeyCode(), 0);
    iren->MouseMoveEvent();
    iren->RightButtonReleaseEvent();
    this->Internals->ImageCache[view].NeedsRender = true;
    return true;
  }

If you got it working, could you submit a pull request on our gitlab and
assign it to me so those fix could be part of PV 5.2?

Thanks,

Seb