[Paraview] Specify value for CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX when compiling Catalyst?

Christopher Neal chrisneal at snumerics.com
Mon Aug 15 12:13:38 EDT 2016

When I try that command I see the following after I type ‘make’:

/home/neal/software/ParaView/Examples/Catalyst/CxxOverlappingAMRExample/FEAdaptor.cxx:4:23: fatal error: vtkAMRBox.h: No such file or directory
 #include <vtkAMRBox.h>
                       ^
compilation terminated.
CxxOverlappingAMRExample/CMakeFiles/CxxOverlappingAMRExampleAdaptor.dir/build.make:62: recipe for target 'CxxOverlappingAMRExample/CMakeFiles/CxxOverlappingAMRExampleAdaptor.dir/FEAdaptor.cxx.o' failed
make[2]: *** [CxxOverlappingAMRExample/CMakeFiles/CxxOverlappingAMRExampleAdaptor.dir/FEAdaptor.cxx.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:124: recipe for target 'CxxOverlappingAMRExample/CMakeFiles/CxxOverlappingAMRExampleAdaptor.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [CxxOverlappingAMRExample/CMakeFiles/CxxOverlappingAMRExampleAdaptor.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

It seems like it just can’t find the include directory in the Catalyst edition.