[Paraview] Specify value for CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX when compiling Catalyst?

Christopher Neal chrisneal at snumerics.com
Mon Aug 15 11:23:30 EDT 2016

I’m not sure I understand 100% what you’re asking me to do. Do you want me to copy the Catalyst examples directory from my ParaView source tree into my Catalyst ‘Essentials’ edition source tree and then run the configure command?

Or do you want me to point the ParaView build for the DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH variable?