[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Qt version support update 2016

michal wozniak michalwozniak at live.ca
Mon Aug 15 09:59:41 EDT 2016

Hi,
I'm currently using qt 5.6 with vs 2015 and python 2.7 and everything is building correctly. I still didn't try QT 5.7.  On Windows, you need to make sure your PATH are set correctly. Verify that your CMake PATH isn't set before your qt or else your ParaView executable will find some qt dll in the CMake folder.
DLL not found - > http://www.dependencywalker.com/  This will help you track down your problems.