[Paraview] Save Animation Bug (possibly)

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Aug 8 11:24:33 EDT 2016

I am still having trouble reproducing this issue and hence don't have
any thing to suggest. Let's try this:

1. Open ParaVIew. From to Tools menu, check "Lock View Size"
2. File | Save Animation, set resolution to 600x300. Save as pngs.

Do you still see the border?

If not, can you create a state file with no dataset at all with which
you can reprouce the issue? Hopefully that sheds some light on the
issue.

Thanks
Utkarsh