[Paraview] ParaView Visualization Workshop in Hamburg, Germany ...

Niklas Röber roeber at dkrz.de
Thu Aug 4 04:24:36 EDT 2016

Dear ParaView Users,

in September DKRZ, the German Climate Computing Centre, hosts a
visualization workshop for ParaView dedicated to the visualization and
analysis of climate simulation data. If you're interested and a DKRZ
user, please register, if you're not a DKRZ user and are still
interested, please send me an Email. The workshop takes place in
September at DKRZ in Hamburg.

     https://www.dkrz.de/Nutzerportal-en/workshops/paraview-workshop

Cheer,
Niklas