[Paraview] Thank You ! => RE: Paraview not using normals data when rendering WarpByVector

Carlos Baumann CBaumann at slb.com
Tue Apr 26 13:32:25 EDT 2016

Ken,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

After a few trials I realized that to animate deformation it is best to define the nodal coordinates at each time step, therefore I am not using WarpByVector for the animation and the facets are not an issue for me at this time.  However, your suggestion about putting a feature request could be useful when we want to animate w/o defining time steps.

Cheers,
Carlos