[Paraview] ParaView Catalyst - AttributeError when pipeline is evaluated

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Apr 26 12:19:39 EDT 2016

Hi,

Did you use the same version of ParaView to generate the script and for
your Catalyst build? If not, you'll want to do that. Also, you may want to
try generating the script in the PV GUI with a version of ParaView that's
using the OpenGL and NOT OpenGL2 rendering backend.

If none of that fixes things, can you share your generated Python script
and the steps you used to generate it?

Cheers,
Andy