[Paraview] Store defaults for "Save data..." with CSV data

Schlottke-Lakemper, Michael m.schlottke-lakemper at aia.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Apr 19 04:00:45 EDT 2016

Hi folks,

Is there a possibility to store the defaults when saving data as CSV (e.g. from the Plot over line filter)? Right now I always have to confirm that data is gathered on a single process before saving and I have to set the precision and scientific notation options manually. Preferably in PV, but if there is a config file I can edit, I’d be happy as well.

Yours

Michael

--
Michael Schlottke-Lakemper

Chair of Fluid Mechanics and Institute of Aerodynamics
RWTH Aachen University
Wüllnerstraße 5a
52062 Aachen
Germany