[Paraview] VRUI vs. VRPN

Patrick O'Leary patrick.oleary at kitware.com
Sat Apr 16 12:49:08 EDT 2016

No real advantages or disadvantages. If you are using VRPN for handling
tracking now. Then use VRPN. If not, you could use Vrui for ParaView and
take advantage of other Vrui applications by KeckCaves, Oliver Kreylos, and
Idaho National Laboratory.

I personally don't like configure multiple tracking software, or even one,
for a CAVE. It's a pain. And I love the other applications using Vrui
(LivdarViewer, 3DVisualizer, ...), so I use Vrui instead of VRPN.

Regards,
Patrick