[Paraview] EXTERNAL: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: CxxOverlappingAMRExample with Catalyst Live

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Apr 7 13:36:11 EDT 2016

Hi Jim,

I haven't encountered this problem myself. Unfortunately I'm not that
familiar with the connection routines from Catalyst to a pvserver. If you
add in a bug report at http://www.paraview.org/Bug/my_view_page.php it will
help keep track of this issue. Unfortunately I won't be able to look at
this issue for a bit though.

Best,
Andy