[Paraview] Direct link to ParaView sources not working with wget

Schlottke-Lakemper, Michael m.schlottke-lakemper at aia.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Sep 25 23:13:08 EDT 2015

Dear ParaView team,

Maybe it’s just something that’s bothering me, but whenever I need to install a new version of ParaView on our cluster, I have to first download it to my client and then scp it to the final destination. Trying to use wget to get the sources using the “Show direct link" feature just results in downloading an (empty) "download.php?submit=Download” file to the machine. I am not an expert on wget and http, but if this is a small thing to fix, I would be very grateful :)

Regards,

Michael

--
Michael Schlottke-Lakemper

SimLab Highly Scalable Fluids & Solids Engineering
Jülich Aachen Research Alliance (JARA-HPC)
RWTH Aachen University
Wüllnerstraße 5a
52062 Aachen
Germany