[Paraview] Plot Cell ID over time

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Fri Sep 18 12:03:40 EDT 2015

Macro,

That does seem like a better way to go about it. I think you can shorten
your steps by about half. Try these steps. The first 3 are the exact same
as you describe.

1. Edit -> Find Data.

2. Find Cells where ID is >= 0 (and any other selection criteria). "Run
Selection Query"

3. "Plot Selection Over Time." "Apply"

4. In the resulting plot view, edit the Series Parameters to turn off all
variables except "N".

-Ken