[Paraview] Select which fields to load when loading .vtm multi-block

Deij-van Rijswijk, Menno M.Deij at marin.nl
Fri Sep 18 10:06:15 EDT 2015

Hi,

I noticed that when I load a .vtm file, I cannot select which data fields to load. This requires me to load the entire file into memory, after which the Pass Arrays filter allows me to take the required data field forward in the pipeline. If I load other formats (e.g. CGNS and .vtu) I can choose which field to load.

Maybe I’m missing something obvious? Should there be metadata on the fields in the vtm file that is missing?

Thanks and best wishes,

Menno Deij – van Rijswijk

[cid:imagec0a5f7.JPG at 13ad75b8.4db197c9][cid:image3b30dd.JPG at c271785e.46a30114]

dr. ir. Menno A. Deij-van Rijswijk

Researcher / Software Engineer

Maritime Simulation & Software Group

MARIN

        2, Haagsteeg

E M.Deij at marin.nl<mailto:M.Deij at marin.nl>       P.O. Box 28     T +31 317 49 39 11
        6700 AA Wageningen      F +31 317 49 32 45
T  +31 317 49 35 06     The Netherlands I  www.marin.nl<http://www.marin.nl>

MARIN news: MARIN Report available on App store & Google play<http://www.marin.nl/web/News/News-items/MARIN-Report-available-on-App-store-Google-play.htm>

This e-mail may be confidential, privileged and/or protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.