[Paraview] Axes Grid bug with 2D surfaces

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Sep 18 09:48:17 EDT 2015

That's indeed not supported. As mentioned in the blog post [1], the
Axes Grid is intended for the entire scene, and not for a specific
dataset. Certain implementation choices (esp for supporting parallel
rendering with distributed data) require that the axes bounds are
always greater or equal to all the data being rendered in the scene.

[1] http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/871