[Paraview] Send an array from client to server

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Sep 17 06:22:19 EDT 2015

I'm afraid I've forgotten how to write plugins for paraview and I have a simple-ish question :

I've got a vtkUnsignedIntArray in my custom panel and I'd like to set it as a property on a reader,
the reader has a member
vtkSetObjectMacro(SelectedGIDs)

and in the panel I've generated a list of IDs, but I cannot recall how I'm supposed to set them as the proxyproperty for the source.

Is there an example (I do remember that I don't want to use an IntVectorProperty, but pass a whole array as a proxy property)

(I'm considering using a vtkSelection, but the GIDs are not the same as the cell Ids, so I wanted to try a direct array method first)

thanks

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                        email:biddisco @.at.@ cscs.ch