[Paraview] Volume Rendering 17GB 8.5 billion cell volume

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Tue Sep 15 12:52:19 EDT 2015

I just realized you are on PV 4.3.1, that version is probably old enough
that we did not have OpenGL2 working with Mesa back then. Updating to a
more recent PV/VTK will be needed to use OpenGL2 with Mesa (I think we got
it working three or four months ago). As far as I know the 10.6 versions of
Mesa should also work fine, anything after 10.5.4 should be good.

Sorry for the confusion

Ken

Ken Martin PhD

Chairman & CFO

Kitware Inc.

28 Corporate Drive

Clifton Park NY 12065

ken.martin at kitware.com

919 869-8871 (w)

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.