[Paraview] ANN: ParaView 4.4.0 is available for download

Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) richard.c.angelini.civ at mail.mil
Tue Sep 15 09:24:18 EDT 2015

Duh, found it … -D Enable_qt4 ….

________________________________
Rick Angelini
USArmy Research Laboratory
CISD/HPC Architectures Team
Phone:  410-278-6266

-----Original Message-----
From: ParaView <paraview-bounces at paraview.org> on behalf of Rick Angelini
<Richard.C.Angelini.CIV at mail.mil>
Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 9:09 AM
To: Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com>, ParaView
<paraview at paraview.org>
Subject: Re: [Paraview] ANN: ParaView 4.4.0 is available for download

This email was sent from a non-Department of Defense email account, and
contained active links. All links are disabled, and require you to copy
and paste the address to a Web browser. Please verify the identity of the
sender, and confirm authenticity of all links contained within the
message.

How do I tell the superbuild to use QT4?