[Paraview] Bugs with pvti and pvd

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Sep 15 09:18:48 EDT 2015

In an attempt to clear my bug backlog, I revisited this issue. I am happy
to report that this is now fixed. I am even happier to report that I didn't
have to do anything. It seems like our overhaul of the ghost information
addressed it. The version I tested is several months all so this is
definitely fixed in 4.4.

Best,
-berk