[Paraview] ANN: ParaView 4.4.0 is available for download

Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) richard.c.angelini.civ at mail.mil
Tue Sep 15 08:49:48 EDT 2015

Thanks Utkarsh.  That makes it consistent with other production releases
are tagged for download ….   8-)

________________________________
Rick Angelini
USArmy Research Laboratory
CISD/HPC Architectures Team
Phone:  410-278-6266

-----Original Message-----
From: Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com>
Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 8:42 AM
To: Rick Angelini <Richard.C.Angelini.CIV at mail.mil>
Cc: ParaView <paraview at paraview.org>, ParaView Developers
<paraview-developers at paraview.org>
Subject: Re: [Paraview] ANN: ParaView 4.4.0 is available for download

This email was sent from a non-Department of Defense email account, and
contained active links. All links are disabled, and require you to copy
and paste the address to a Web browser. Please verify the identity of the
sender, and confirm authenticity of all links contained within the
message.

Hmm...I was using it to point to the "latest stable" release. I
suppose I'll just remove the text to avoid confusion .... fixed.

Utkarsh