[Paraview] Plot over Line source

no name keinepostnurmuell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 07:13:52 EDT 2015

Hey Cory

Thanks for the tip with the array [(0,0,0) .... (0,0,0),
(x,y,time),(0,0,0)...(0,0,0)] While this was easy to do, I still get a
point in Paraview at 0/0 for each time, or, if I choose to draw a line, one
that starts at 0/0 - which is kind of understandable, when looking at my
table, which is 0 everywhere but on one point. Can you give me another hint
on how to proceed? I only want PV to draw ONE point at (x,y)...

Thanks
Richard