[Paraview] Paraview 4.3.1 Python - Screenshot of specific size and ratio

Ruggiero Guida ruggiero.guida at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 17:43:57 EDT 2015

Not sure I said that I'm on Mac OS X.
Re: palette. No reason, I prefer a white background and I was experimenting with the colour mappings from colorbrewer

Sent from Outlook

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 9:51 AM -0700, "Dan Lipsa" <dan.lipsa at kitware.com> wrote:

Hmm,I tried ~/ParaView-4.3.1-Linux-64bit/bin/pvpython test.py

and still created the right png - see attached.I notice you have a different color palette. Why is that?