[Paraview] /usr/bin/paraview not packaged with CPack in Paraview 4.3.1 Superbuild

Anthony Crognale Anthony.Crognale at spacex.com
Sun Sep 13 20:55:42 EDT 2015

??Hello Paraview Users,

Having a bit of an issue with Paraview's Superbuild not packaging /usr/bin/paraview and other related binaries with the TGZ generator.

Full output truncated below, but one of the lines of "cpack -G TGZ" outputs,

Determining dependencies for 'pvbatch'.

This seems like it is related to the issue, as the binaries it packages are mostly headless, i.e.

/usr/bin/pvbatch
/usr/bin/pvdataserver
/usr/bin/pvpython
/usr/bin/pvrenderserver
/usr/bin/pvserver

?However,

/usr/bin/paraview is not in this list, nor the other binaries that I would expect when it is built.

I've attached my CMakeCache.txt to this email as it would be rather large to paste.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Anthony