[Paraview] Problem with number of arguments in a Python Catalyst script

Dorier, Matthieu mdorier at anl.gov
Thu Sep 10 12:05:10 EDT 2015

Hi,

I generated a script for in situ visualization with Catalyst. When running it in situ, I get the following error:
TypeError: RegisterView() takes exactly 9 arguments (8 given)

The line in question in the script is:

coprocessor.RegisterView(renderView1,
    filename='image_%t.png', freq=1, fittoscreen=0, magnification=1, width=1231, height=887)

I'm generated the script using ParaView 4.3.1, while the version of Catalyst used on the machine is 4.4 RC2, might that be the problem? If so what argument is missing? Can I simply manually add it in the script or should I re-generate the script with ParaView 4.4?

Thanks,

Matthieu