[Paraview] Time Steps - possible bug?

no name keinepostnurmuell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 05:44:36 EDT 2015

Hey

I am working with time steps (100s of VTU files) and I run programmable
sources along them. Everything was fine till some hours ago, where my code
stopped working and my old (working code) also ... So I cut it down to a
very simple thing, that still does not work - here my steps:

Open ParaView
Open 100 VTU* files
Apply
Sources -> Programmable Source -> Choose vtkTable as Output Data Set Type
Script:
t = inputs[0].GetInformation().Get(vtk.vtkDataObject.DATA_TIME_STEP())

print t

which returns (in the output window):

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "<string>", line 19, in <module>

  File "<string>", line 2, in RequestData

IndexError: list index out of range

Which worked really fine before. So what am I missing here?

Thanks

Richard