[Paraview] SOLVED Re: Paraview 4.4.0 build error with osmesa on RHEL cluster at LLNL

Cook, Rich cook47 at llnl.gov
Fri Oct 30 17:41:50 EDT 2015

I ended up fixing the problem by appending " -lGLU" to my LINKER_FLAGS, which I add to all my CMAKE_XXXX_FLAGS as follows:

-DCMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS:STRING="$LINKER_FLAGS" \
        -DCMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS:STRING="$LINKER_FLAGS" \
        -DCMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG:STRING="$LINKER_FLAGS"

The build now completes successfully.

--
✐Richard Cook
✇ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory