[Paraview] Comparing field data in comparative view

Onur Solmaz onursolmaz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 12:38:51 EDT 2015

Hi,
I have multiple cell data, stored in legacy vtk files, each file for a
different timestep. Let's say I have pressure and temperature.
I want create a 1x2 comparative view where I can see the temperature color
field on the left and pressure color field on the right. Both are scalar
fields.
Additionally, I want to save an animation. For that, Paraview iterates over
the timesteps and takes screenshots, so I need to make sure timeflows
parallel in both views.
How can I do this?
Thanks in advance