[Paraview] Suggestion on deleted pages of the paraview wiki?

livia.barazzetti at istb.unibe.ch livia.barazzetti at istb.unibe.ch
Thu Oct 22 05:54:05 EDT 2015

Hi,
I have only a little observation about readability of the message in deleted wiki pages.
For example, Google still suggests the wiki page http://www.itk.org/Wiki/index.php?title=ParaView/Users_Guide/Command_line_arguments, but the page says :

PAGE DELETED
________________________________
The Users Guide has been removed from the Wiki. The source is now available as a LaTeX files. Use the history if you want to access the old version of this document.

It would be more informative to the reader it there was the link to those latex files, or  http://www.paraview.org/paraview-guide/ or the path in the installation folder (it seems that in version 4.4 the guide in folder "doc" is the same as the one downloadable from the site)
By the way, I had to check the old version of the wiki page because on windows  paraview -- help  just results in a window opening and disappearing

Best regards
Livia

Livia Barazzetti
Ph.D. Student - Medical Image Analysis
Institute for Surgical Technology and Biomechanics
University of Bern
Stauffacherstrasse 78
CH-3014 Bern
Tel +41 31 631 59 48