[Paraview] Help with optimizing Paraview Python script

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Oct 21 20:50:39 EDT 2015

Did you profile this at all to see where most of the time being spent?

Looking at this, I don't see anything really bad. I think you can take out
the time.sleep(1.0) part though. Also, replacing the Calculator filter with
the PythonCalculator filter should help some. If you're running this in
parallel, the fetch is probably hurting performance as well.