[Paraview] ParaViewSuperBuild and Catalyst on BlueGene/Q with XL compiler

Michel Rasquin michel.rasquin at colorado.edu
Tue Oct 20 12:40:59 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anybody has been able to cross-compile successfully ParaViewSuperbuild with Catalyst on BlueGene/Q with the XL compiler.
Since the header in the latest version of ParaViewSuperbuild/src/CMake/crosscompile/bgq_xlc/ParaViewDefaults.cmake still reports:
	message(WARNING "Have not successfully compiled on BlueGeneQ with XLC compiler.")
	message(WARNING "Expect a link failure (out of TOC space) after 100% compilation.")
I suppose the answer to my question is no but it would be great to have a confirmation and know if there is any hope to fix this issue in the future.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Michel