[Paraview] About ParaView catalyst

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon Oct 19 17:13:03 EDT 2015

Hi Jun,

I'm a bit confused. Do you mean Cetus at Argonne? Also, are you talking
about the Intel compilers or the IBM XL compilers? I'm not familiar with
any Intel XL compilers.

Assuming that you're talking about the IBM XL compilers on a BG/Q, I know
that there were some issues with that but they may have been resolved in
the ParaView superbuild (http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Superbuild),
which includes Catalyst. If you try it out and have issues though, please
email the mailing list so that we can try and fix them.

FYI: ParaView has also been built with the Intel compilers on many
platforms but I'm not sure about a BG/Q.

Regards,
Andy