[Paraview] Python Scripting: Managing the Histogram Outputs

mohammadreza yaghoobi mohammadreza.yaghoobi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 11:23:57 EDT 2015

Dear all,

         I'm trying to handle the output of Histogram filter in my python
script. First I use extract selection to select a specified geometry of a
VTK file. Then, I apply the Histogram Filter. Now, I want to write the
outputs of Histogram in the external text file. The outputs of Histogram
are represented in the data arrays part of information, and in my case,
it's the total length of the selected lines.
      However, I don't know how should I access to this information in
paraview.simple.

Thanks for your time,

Best,
Mohammadreza