[Paraview] [Paraview-developers] Locale settings in PV

Lodron, Gerald Gerald.Lodron at joanneum.at
Fri Oct 16 10:31:58 EDT 2015

Hi

I searched "DoubleValidator" in complete PV source and also found same usage in other classes.I am currently not in office but you can easily search with Visual studio or other programms. Or wait till end next week.

I teseted the Qlocator::setDefault function in a constructor of a plugin of mine to set PV locale to english but no success.may it must be called directly in main before first qt stuff

Best regards

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet