[Paraview] error in paraview 4.4.0

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Oct 14 15:25:07 EDT 2015

Ram,

Looks like you're playing back a testing xml. FYI, the testing XML is
not the intended to be used across multiple versions of ParaView since
they directly record UI clicks and events and they are likely to break
as the UI updates. You can try editing the XML to replace the failing
widget name and replace it with the possible match and see if that
works.

Utkarsh