[Paraview] PV 440 crashes when picking rotation center

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Mon Oct 12 13:05:08 EDT 2015

Richard,

I have created a merge request with a proposed bug fix.

https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/merge_requests/417

commit 434b9af41bcbd5d4497a44425d5d42b64efda6ac
Author: Cory Quammen <cory.quammen at kitware.com>
Date:   Mon Oct 12 11:06:20 2015 -0400

    Replace Q_ASSERT with a return if NULL

    With recent changes to pqFindDataSelectionDisplayFrame, it was
    possible for showFrustum() to be called when the current port was
    NULL. This could lead to a crash when no object was selected in the
    pipeline browser and the "Pick Center" tool was used. Changed this
    code to return from this function if the view or port are NULL.

Cory

--
Cory Quammen
R&D Engineer