[Paraview] Problem with ColorMap and smtrace

Laurent Spitaels spitaels at vki.ac.be
Mon Oct 12 09:47:37 EDT 2015

Good morning,

I wrote a macro which is able to start a trace and when I stop it, it save the trace in a given repository.

The problem is that I don’t have the information related to the Color Map.

My code is:
	# 1st macro
	from paraview import smtrace
	config = smtrace.start_trace()
	# config is an instance of vtkSMTrace. One can setup properties on this
	# object to control the generated trace. e.g.
	config.SetFullyTraceSupplementalProxies(True)
	config.SaveCameras()

	# 2nd macro
	import ConfigParser
	from paraview import smtrace
	import time, datetime, os, shutil
	# stop trace. The generated trace is returned.
	txt = smtrace.stop_trace()
	write_trace(txt) # external function to write the content in a file
	smtrace.reset_trace_output()

Thank you for your help,
Laurent

----
Laurent Spitaels
Software engineer
von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics
Waterloosesteenweg 72, B-1640 Sint-Genesius-Rode, Belgium
Mail: spitaels at vki.ac.be
Tel: 0032 (0)2 359 96 74